Fleet drivers who use cell phones while driving put themselves and your company at risk. Driver distraction is one of the leading causes of on-the-job crashes, and 50% of employees admit to texting and emailing when behind the wheel.*
PHH has partnered with ZoomSafer to create the fleet industry’s first mobile application for smartphones that detects when employees are driving – and automatically enforces compliance with company policy.
This patented product does not require GPS or telematics in your vehicles. iNmotionSM works by using simple components:
- A software application installed on the driver’s BlackBerry® or AndroidTM smartphone
- A trigger mechanism (which you define) that automatically detects when employees are driving
Ensure your drivers are focused on the road with these customized features:
- Restrict drivers to “hands-free mode” when making and receiving calls
- Send automated responses to incoming calls via text message or email
- Create your own customized features based on your cell phone policy
Contact us today to find out how you can enforce your cell phone policy in real time, not after an accident occurs.
*NTSA and FMCSA