Truck Consulting Services
Because trucks and special-purpose equipment represent significant investments for your company, PHH FirstFleet places a high priority on sharing its consultative expertise with you to ensure your investment holds – and even enhances – its value.
PHH FirstFleet’s consulting services include:
Replacement decision support. PHH FirstFleet takes the guesswork out of vehicle operating terms and replacement cycles through the analysis of:
- Historical and projected maintenance and repair costs
- Historical and projected fuel economy
- Replacement cost less than the current Fair Market Value
- Treasury rates
- Federal tax rates/state sales tax rates
- Financial analysis. PHH FirstFleet can assist with financial analyses such as cash flow, purchase lease back funding, lease versus ownership, and vehicle replacement options.
- Operations consulting. Our experts will facilitate best practice sharing for optimal vehicle and driver performance, compile and share benchmarking, and assist in TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) analysis.
- Analysis of maintenance and repair services. We analyze and provide recommendations on everything from vehicle acquisition costs to utilization and performance analysis, repair costs and warranty recovery.
- Data management. PHH FirstFleet has the industry’s most comprehensive database of critical information on everything from fleet mileage and fuel economy to component mortality rates, Fair Market Value calculations, accidents, maintenance histories and more.
- Policy consulting. PHH FirstFleet consultants help you develop and implement best practices in fleet policies that will help you operate at peak performance.
PHH FirstFleet continues to create customized applications using the latest technology to bring innovative financing and TCO consulting tools to the marketplace. We bring immediate results to Fleet Operations using tablet and Web enabled technology. Contact us today to get a demonstration of our newest TCO application.