Risk and Accident Management
Keeping your trucks well maintained and in service is essential to cost-effective fleet management. PHH FirstFleet’s team of truck fleet maintenance experts will help you reduce costs, increase driver productivity and prolong the life of your trucks and equipment.
Maintenance made easy for truck fleets and equipment
PHH FirstFleet offers flexible card-based managed maintenance solutions for your upfitted trucks and equipment:
- Comprehensive maintenance network with over 10,000 suppliers
- 24/7 call center staffed with ASE-certified and Class “A” Service Specialists
- Innovative real-time data capture with online reporting through PHH InterActive®
- Preventive maintenance through our flexible, proactive notification and reporting system
- Maintenance cost control provided by PHH FirstFleet audit of every supplier invoice and consolidated billing
- Onsite mobile repair
- Warranty services
Emergency breakdown service designed to get your trucks back on the road
A roadside breakdown is possibly the most disruptive event in a truck fleet’s operation. PHH FirstFleet provides one of the most comprehensive emergency breakdown services in the industry, and our network spans major OEMs and independents throughout the United States and Canada. We get your drivers and trucks back on the road quickly with minimal disruption to your operations.
Our breakdown program includes:
- 24/7 call center with ASE-certified and Class “A” Service Specialists
- Roadside repairs dispatched to service flat tires or other minor breakdowns
- Towing service to a PHH FirstFleet network shop or other pre-determined destination
- Efficient coordination of cargo transfer
- Truck Rental program
PHH FirstFleet’s breakdown service is designed to provide immediate assistance, manage the events and the repairs cost-effectively, and get your trucks back in service as quickly as possible.