Fuel Expense Management
It’s more critical than ever to manage your fleet’s fuel consumption. And while gas prices are a large component of fuel costs, the time and effort necessary to administer your fuel-related activities can be a substantial amount of your costs. PHH's fleet fuel management program delivers convenience for your drivers and efficiency for your organization.
Effective cost management
- Minimize internal fraud and track abuse. Through PHH InterActive®’s fuel reports, dashboard tools, and real-time card and PIN terminations, you have the ability to monitor, identify and control program use.
- Minimize fuel spend. PHH is the only fleet management company to provide clients online tools that inform drivers of daily best prices and convenient fuel stations.
- Automatic card authorization controls. You can pre-set customized controls to restrict fleet spending. PHH can help you control spending and track compliance to your fleet policy.
- Total management with one card. Gather retail and on-site fuel data through the convenience of a single card. PHH’s Fuel Cost Capture program gives you the tools you need to manage your on-site fuel expenses while combining the data with retail fuel purchases.
- Convenience for drivers. The PHH Service Card offers the largest fuel network in North America, with over 150,000 suppliers in the
USand more than 15,000 in . Our network also includes over 7,000 truck stops and 45,000 diesel fueling sites. Canada
- Total card administration. Easily order, cancel or replace service cards via PHH InterActive.
- Centralized billing, payment and reporting. Reduce the need to process and audit multiple vendor invoices. Fuel expenses are consolidated with your other fleet expenses.
- One-card solution. This solution allows drivers to purchase fuel and other fleet-related service, such as routine service, repairs, emergency roadside assistance, accident repairs and rentals.
Featuring the industry’s largest fuel network, come see how PHH’s fuel management programs can save you money and ease administrative burden.