Green Fleet Programs
Fleet vehicles often rack up more than twice the amount of mileage, fuel consumption and emissions of personal vehicles. A typical fleet of 500 vehicles can put over 6,000 tons of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions into the air each year. GHG is a primary driver of global warming.
Fleet managers are telling us that their interest in environmental issues remains strong, but budgets are tight. PHH Arval offers a variety of services to help your organization meet its environmental goals by reducing your fleet’s GHG emissions while at the same time lowering fleet costs. They include:
PHH expert consultants will work with you to:
- Find vehicles that meet your needs but produce lower emissions
- Educate and motivate drivers to participate in the greening of the fleet
- Improve the bottom line
Alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs)
Drawing on extensive knowledge within PHH and through our strategic partners who supply and upfit AFVs, we will help your organization:
- Establish AFV goals
- Conduct research and analysis of the best AFV vehicles for your fleet
- Design and deploy your solution, including spec’ing, upfitting, acquiring and handling logistics for those vehicles
- Evaluate results using Key Performance Indicators; track progress toward achievement of your goals
PHH Onboard has proven to help clients get the insight they’ve been missing to enhance the performance of their fleets. One of its key functions is to reduce fuel expenses by eliminating or dramatically decreasing speeding, unnecessary idling, mileage and unauthorized use.