The average fleet with 1,000 vehicles can historically expect to incur over 200 violations a year. At an average cost of $75 each, this equates to $15,000 in violations fees a year.
PHH can help manage and effectively reduce these costs, keeping your vehicle fleet legally on the road and productive. Our violations experts consult with you to understand your fleet’s current state, assist with administrative tasks, help prevent violations and mitigate those that do occur.
A comprehensive suite of violations management services
Whether you simply need an analysis of your fleet violations or require assistance processing, preventing and mitigating those violations, PHH has a solution that will fit your needs.
Our expert consultation team will:
- Assess your fleet’s current violation statistics
- Establish best practices to reflect your driver policies
- Create reports to capture historical data and trends to best understand your needs
PHH can efficiently process your fleet violations through a variety of options. We can:
- Simply pay the fines and process all the paperwork
- Release liability from PHH or your company, back to the driver for payment
- Forward the violation from PHH directly to your driver
PHH can help prevent violations and mitigate those that do occur:
- E*Toll Funds Management program funds and monitors accounts to prevent violations due to insufficient funds
- Enrollment in commercial programs can reduce or dismiss violations altogether
- Violations Recovery program allows PHH to collect fines directly from drivers on behalf of your company
PHH’s Violations Management Suite offers products that save time and money. With our customized program matched to your fleet’s needs, we can reduce violation costs and keep your fleet legally on the road.